GRINCH LED Pulser
From SBS wiki
Revision as of 20:30, 17 November 2021 by Byale
These notes are from [GRINCH LED gating signal added]
- To enable GRINCH LED pulser, run the following on a host with remex installed (FIXME: experts can fill in the user@host here please)
remex grinchROC7 "tiSetOutputPort(0,1,0,0)"
- To disable GRINCH LED pulser, run :
remex grinchROC7 "tiSetOutputPort(0,0,0,0)"
- Go to the reboot switch hareboot14 (use 'hlauser' login)
- Click on 'Outlet Action:Control' and cycle the power on switch 8 labelled GRINCH LED pulser
- Make a HALOG entry noting what you did and why.
An easier method:
ssh sbs-onl@aonl1 cd bbgrinch/led source enable_LED.sh (or "source disable_LED.sh")