RC meeting and Run Plan, Monday November 28th
From SBS wiki
Revision as of 10:50, 28 November 2022 by Gayoso (Talk | contribs) (Created page with "Return to the RC Meeting Calendar = RC Meeting Information = <b>Time:at 3:30pm today</b> *Location: Counting house conference room *Join Zo...")
Return to the RC Meeting Calendar
RC Meeting Information
Time:at 3:30pm today
- Location: Counting house conference room
- Join ZoomGov Meeting
- Meeting ID: 161 903 2184
- Passcode: 260715
- Dial by your location
- +1 646 828 7666 US (New York)
- 833 568 8864 US Toll-free
Summary from Day 11/25 to Owl 11/28
- Friday 25
- Reference cell filled with N2 at 10 atm. Three runs at 1, 5 and 5 uA.
- Reference cell lost pressure and later with the data analyzed, we determined the cell was broken.
- Raster studies from Mark and Simona.
- Saturday 26
- Owl and half Day shift cancelled.
- Andrew L. placed the Sieve slit and Optics Run started.
- Due to a reported software issue, we were not able to set the single carbon foil, so the full Optics ran on multi foil.
- Plan finished at midnight.
- Sunday 27
- Shifts cancelled.
Short term run plan
- Clean the debris from the broken cells.
- Address the situation in the enclosure.
- Install the target and reference cell.
- Remove the sieve slit.
- Connect the Deuterium bottle.
- Hodoscope missing channels repair
- HCal coincidence trigger width change
- Target group to repair the cells.
- Ralph to repair or investigate dead hodoscope channels. Ladder to access the BB platform.
- Jiwan to change the coincidence trigger width.