RC meeting and Run Plan, Tuesday December 20th
From SBS wiki
Return to the RC Meeting Calendar
RC Meeting Information
|Current RC:||Donald Jones|
|Time:||Daily at 3:30PM|
|Location:||Counting House Conference Room|
Remote Connection Details
- Join ZoomGov Meeting
- Meeting ID: 161 903 2184
- Passcode: 260715
- Dial by your location
- +1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose)
- +1 646 828 7666 US (New York)
- +1 551 285 1373 US
- +1 669 216 1590 US (San Jose)
- 833 568 8864 US Toll-free
- Find your local number: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/u/acj3pTicMx
Hall A is in restricted access. Beam to all halls ended at 7AM. Radcon working on getting accelerator and other halls swept before focussing on our target clean up. Clean up should start this afternoon. Jessie found another beryllium window and the machine shop is currently making a new copper collimator which is likely to be done by Wednesday.
All shifts canceled through holiday shutdown; many openings in 2023 (owl shifts especially)
All shifts are canceled :(
There is a need for OWL shifters. Please encourage your students to take some owl shifts. A string of owl shifts are easier to do than doing one here and there.
- BB GEM APV unreachable and cannot be repaired at this time.
Run Summary for this week
- Monday: Radcon assessed the situation inside the target enclosure by taking pictures without having to go inside. Beryllium window appears to be intact but target cell gone.
- Tuesday: Radcon completed cleanup and beam pipe including beryllium window and collimator removed. Replacement window exists. Collimator is being made and likely finished by machine shop on Weds. Jessie and crew will install new pipe, collimator and window. In the meantime, Jessie and crew have moved HCal and SBS to their new positions and are ready for survey to get the final alignment tweaks in the new year. Bigbite is an easy move. Here are some pictures from the target enclosure provided by Jessie.
- Wednesday: target will be removed by Arun and crew.
RC asks all subsystem owners to test their systems
Data Collection Status
- 82 out of 146 days (~56.2%)
- Total uncorrected accumulated charge on He3: 62.033 C out of 232C (26.74%)
- 2-Pass: 13.467 C
- 3-Pass: 48.566 C (Final number for kin-3)