RC meeting and Run Plan, Tuesday January 24th
Return to the RC Meeting Calendar
RC Meeting Information
|Current RC:||Iuliia Skorodumina|
|Time:||Daily at 3:30PM|
|Location:||Counting House Conference Room|
Remote Connection Details
- Join ZoomGov Meeting
- Meeting ID: 161 903 2184
- Passcode: 260715
- Dial by your location
- +1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose)
- +1 646 828 7666 US (New York)
- +1 551 285 1373 US
- +1 669 216 1590 US (San Jose)
- 833 568 8864 US Toll-free
- Find your local number: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/u/acj3pTicMx
Monday Swing (01/23). We were taking production data at 45 uA.
HCal HV alarm, fixed by Zeke (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/4115863 and https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/4115876).
See Bill's logentry, where he specifies EPICS variables to cite for the shift checklist (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/4115796). Bill also added new alarms into the Alarm Handler (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/4115929).
Charge Asymmetry Measurements from Paul (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/4115612 and https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/4115779).
Swing Shift summary (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/4115797).
Tuesday Owl (01/24). A great quiet shift with production running at 45 uA. Owl Shift summary (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/4116019).
Tuesday Day (01/24). MCC is doing beam studies and takes beam away at 8:30 am (for about 4 hours). The Hall is going to Controlled Access.
- Tuesday Day (01/24) -> MCC starts beam studies at 8:30 am (for 4 hours) -> We go the Controlled Access.
- Continue production on pol He3 cell at 45 uA.
- Moller Measurement? January 30 is a new scheduled date for the Wien angle change because Hall B will not start running until then.
Controlled Access 01/24
- Sean plans on going to the hall to work on GEMs.
- Walkthrough starts 11am.
Please consider signing up for shifts .