GMn/nTPE analysis meeting 2023 11 10
From SBS wiki
- Comments for Zeke:
- Investigation of inelastic contamination in HCal efficiency studies???
- Binomial error is the "least wrong" error according to Andrew; (Quadratic Error is the least wrong according to David);
- To reconcile MC and data estimations of HCal efficiency, one needs to estimate systematics;
- Need uncertainty from the hypotheses involved in the estimation of efficiency => systematics
- Comments for Anu:
- Need to investigate difference of photon energy between MC and data: database issue?
- Provakar: plot of SIMC elastic+ MC inelastic vs data