Oct. 21, 2022
From SBS wiki
Back to main analysis meeting page
- Status of helicity decoding and analysis
- Scalers for helicity bits sometimes get stuck at the beginning of the run.
- FADC helicity bits are still good. Getting to true helicity will be interesting but still should be possible.
- Charge asymmetry this morning a bit higher, about 800 ppm this morning. Quick checks with parity DAQ. Haven't been running charge feedback. Activate charge feedback?
- Round-table updates from subsystem experts on GEN detector calibrations and data quality
- Status of pass 1 cooking of GMN data
- Any other business.